Frequently Asked Question
- 1. What does Giftstohyderabadcity.com offer?
- 2. How can I place an order/make the payment?
- 3. Can I phone or fax my order?
- 4. Which credit cards does Giftstohyderabadcity.com accept?
- 5. Is my credit card number/bank a/c. number secure?
- 6. Does Giftstohyderabadcity.com use SSL encryption?
- 7. How do I feel sure that you have correctly registered the order placed?
- 8. Are the items shipped as per the display on webpage?
- 9. From where are the items bought?
- 10. How much time do you take to deliver after the payment has been made?
- 11. What is the mode of delivery?
- 12. How do I know that my gift has been shipped?
- 13. Can I send some message with the gift?
- 14. Can I have the gift delivered on a particular date?
- 15. Where all can Giftstohyderabadcity.com deliver gifts?
- 16. How do I check the current status of my order?
- 17. My order is shown to be in 'In Process' state. What does it mean?
- 18. Can I cancel an order after it is submitted?
- 19. Do you deliver outside India?
- 20. How do I contact you regarding my order?
- 21. Why is there difference in amount in my invoice sent from Giftstohyderabadcity.com and that in my credit card statement?
- 22. What is Wishlist?
- 23. How to register a complaint related to non-delivery of partial-order?
1. What does Giftstohyderabadcity.com offer?
Giftstohyderabadcity.com makes it possible for you to send gifts to your dear ones residing almost anywhere in the India. Through this service, you can order from the choicest gift items shown on the site while making the payment online. The gift will be delivered at an approximate time and address given by you, according to your specifications.
2. How can I place an order/make the payment?
Kindly click here to learn the ordering process.
4. Which credit cards does Giftstohyderabadcity accept?
Click Here To See The Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Option
5. Is my credit card number / bank a / c. number secure?
Your Credit Card details are accepted through the SSL protocol. All transactions are secured, powered by SSL encryption capable of processing Credit Card transactions insuring that the information is encrypted before it is transmitted.
6. Does Giftstohyderabadcity.com use SSL encryption?
Yes. Our shopping-cart software runs in Secure Mode on the customer's browser, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt sensitive data such as credit card numbers.
While selecting products and adding them to the Shopping Cart, the customer is in Non-Secure Mode. After he/she presses the Pay-Now button, we switch to Secure Mode in order to collect the billing and shipping information.
All modern Web browsers support the SSL standard.
7. How do I feel sure that you have correctly registered the order placed?
After you have placed the order, you will get an e-mail confirming each order registered with us. Please check your e-mail and if you want any correction, you are requested to get in touch with us.
Additionally, you can check the order information on the web.
8. Are the items shipped as per the display on webpage?
The products will match the image on the website as the images have been taken from the vendors from whom the final order is sourced. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Giftstohyderabadcity, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control. At the same time Giftstohyderabadcity will make all possible efforts to make its services delightful for both the sender and the receiver of the gift.
Note: Accessories shown (if any) are not a part of the product.
9. From where are the items bought?
The gifts at Giftstohyderabadcity.com are sourced from exclusive regional manufacturers of handicrafts and other products in India through strategic linkages. This arrangement enables our visitors to select from the choicest range of products made exclusively in India and not available anywhere in the world, right from their desktops.
10. How much time do you take to deliver after the payment has been made?
We shall deliver your gift within 3 working days of securing your payment or on the approximate delivery date mentioned by you in the order form, whichever is later.
12. How do I know that my gift has been shipped?
Confirmation through e-mail shall be sent to you after your gift has been shipped. You may also track your order status online by logging into My Account at Giftstohyderabadcity.
13. Can I send some message with the gift?
Yes, you can send your message with the gift. Just type in your message in 'Your Personalized Message' box while making the payment online. Your message will be delivered along with the gift.
14. Can I have the gift delivered on a particular date?
Yes. You simply need to select the desired delivery date while placing an order online. The gift will be delivered on the specified date, provided it gives us a minimum of six working days after securing your payment.
15. Where all can Giftstohyderabadcity.com deliver gifts?
Giftstohyderabadcity.com can deliver gifts to all the major Locations In India. You may place orders from anywhere in the world while making payment online in Indian Rupees through Credit Card. For more details kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have placed with Giftstohyderabadcity.com. To check the status online of your pending orders, click on the My Account link in the top right of any page on our site. This will take you to your My Account page, where you can click on the link to your order number link to view the status of all orders that have / havenot yet been delivered. To view the status of a specific order, click on the Order Number.
17. My order is shown to be in ' Processing' state. What does it mean?
Your order passes through following states before it finally enters the 'Shipped' state:
a) Processing: This is the default status for your order and it comes as soon as order is placed.
b) Processed: Your order/payment has been approved by our payment gateway. We are ready with the product and the order will be executed as per your specifications.
c) Shipped: Your order has been successfully shipped from our end; or
d) Cancelled: Your order could not be approved by our payment gateway or we are not in a position to deliver the goods due to some constraints.
18. Can I cancel an order after it is submitted?
Yes. To cancel an order, click on the My Account link in the top right of any page on the site. This will take you to your My Account page, where you can click on the Track Your Pending Orders link to view all the orders that have not yet been fulfilled. You can then click on the Order Number that you wish to cancel and then finally click on the Cancel Your Order link available for that order. Please note that you can only cancel orders that have not yet entered the shipping process.
You can only cancel orders that are yet in the Processing or 'Processed' phase, ie., while we have received the order and are ready to send the same. Once you order has entered the 'Processed' status, we will not be able to cancel your order.
Alternatively, you may click on the My Account link in the top right of any page on the site. This will take you to yourMy Account page, where you can Track Your Orders . You can then click on the Order Number to check status for that order.
Goods once shipped shall not be returned on any ground/s. However, in case you may have any complaints regarding the products delivered, kindly click here to write to us.
21. Why is there difference in amount in my invoice sent from Giftstohyderabadcity
and that in my credit card statement?
We charge order value in the INR. This may cause a slight variation in the dollar-value shown at the website and that charged from your credit-card due to fluctuation in conversion rates.
22. What is Wishlist?
The product that you wish to add to the cart, can be the one marked as sold out. Or you may like to have a personalised wish, for a product / category not present on the portal. You will be informed by mail when the product is available on the portal.
23. How to register a complaint related to non-delivery of partial-order?
All complaints regarding the non-delivery of the partial order or any other similar issues regarding the delivered products should be registered with us within 10 days of the delivery date. 90% of our orders are delivered together in one shipment but 10% are delivered from different logistic locations which could lead to multiple deliveries at different times. In case of any queries, you may contact us at email@example.com