Top 5 Gift Ideas on Holi
Top 5 Gift Ideas on Holi :
The festival of colours is quite near and everyone is busy in their preparations for this grand event. All the essentials that are required for Holi are being arranged by everyone along with the delicacies that are associated with this festival. This festival was originally a Hindu religious event but with time it has changed its perspective and has now become a secular one. Holi removes all kinds of barriers and divides that exist between people and paints everyone as multi coloured. If you are away from your friends and family during this time due to work or other reasons then you can easily send gifts for them online through this reliable online gift store. We have enlisted here five of the best Holi gift ideas that can be sent to your loved ones in India.
1. Colours - Colours are the most important element for this celebration and hence a gift of these will be loved by all, especially the young ones. There are two types of colours available here, in the forms of water colour and powder colour or gulal. A large variety is available here and all of them are completely herbal, which means they are good for skin and will not lead to any allergies. The 3G Fun Pichkoo set of colours can be gifted to the little ones who will simply love this gift. There are five hues available here in the paste form that are also scented and come in a large quantity. These paste like colours are easy to remove and thus very much suited to the kids’ skins.
2. Pichkaris - These colour guns are also a very necessary element for enjoying Holi completely with friends and families. Pichkaris are used to smear water colours on relatives and friends and they are a special favourite of kids. The pichkaris here are in very attractive designs in more traditional piston forms as well as the modern gun forms. The Anokha Pichkari will be loved by your kids in India because of its awesome design. The pichkari is in the form of two pressure guns with white triggers that are attached to a colour storage tank. The guns are orange in colour whereas the tank is green with animated eyes in the front.
3. Holi Gift Hampers - Gift hampers are appreciated on all occasions and this is also true for the festival of colours. The gift hampers that are sent out during this time usually have colours as their most important element. The hampers on this gifting site also have colours along with sweets, dry fruits, fruits, flowers, chocolates, namkeen, pen sets, personal care items and soft toys. The Pampering Holi Treat consists of three different types of gifts for the ladies and kiddies in your family and friends group. Gulal in two packs is available here along with a cute light brown teddy bear with a yellow satin bow. A collection of cosmetics from Himalaya is also included here which includes a face wash, a moisturising lotion, a body lotion, a night cream and a fairness cream.
4. Sweets - Sweets are an essential ingredient for all Indian festivals and no ritual is complete without delectable mithais. The category on sweets here has been divided into three parts, namely, Indian Sweets, Mithai Hampers and Mithai Thalis. They include delicacies like motichoor laddoos, kaju pista barfis, kesar pedas, rasgullas, gulab jamuns, rajbhogs, sohan papris, kheer kadams, kaju pista rolls, chocolate barfis and many others. The Sweet Delight Thali contains four types of sweets that will be loved by your dear ones at home. There are kesar barfi, chocolate peda, kaju roll and mawa pista barfi arranged equally in four columns. The thali that these sweets come in is silver coloured in a rectangular shape with floral designs.
5. Dry Fruits - These crispy crunchy treats are very nutritious and they also have a fantastic taste. The dry fruits here come in attractive trays and thalis and they also contain different types of other gifts in some cases. You can find here dry fruits like cashew nuts, almonds, ground nuts, raisins, pistachios, walnuts, mango candies and many other types. The Dry Fruits Cane Basket with Dried Plums will be thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. This combo pack contains delicacies like almonds, cashew nuts, dried apricots and black currants. These edible treats have been arranged in a rectangular wiry basket which has been divided into sections along with a pack of Wilbur California’s Dried Plums in the form of Pitted Prunes.
Posted On March 16, 2016
Seeing The Importance of Watches As Gift
Gifts play significant role on any occasion or festival. And if it is a wedding of your near and dear ones, you need to present something thoughtful to make the event memorable. Even if you are unable to attend the wedding, you can send your gifts to the newly wed couple through GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com, one of the most reliable gifting portal. Hence availing its global services you can send gifts to India within no time. The Site has arranged a varied collection of gifts you can opt as per the preference of the customer. Watches are one of the most popular items people like to present on any special occasion, be it a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or any festival. A pair of watches for the newlywed would be great idea to impress them.
Seeing the importance of watches as gifts, GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com has brought to you a broad collection of time pieces in its Titan Pair Watches section. All these watches come in pair to send to the couple on their wedding or anniversary. Here you will find watches with leather straps to metallic band. The site has arranged golden and golden-silver combination watches for the couple. Since both the bride and groom wear gold jewelries, golden or golden-silver watches will complete their look. Square, rectangular and oval shaped dial are available here, where from you can opt according to the taste of the recipient.
Mr. Pritam Roy, the CEO of the company has commented in this regard,” Gift your dearest newly wed couple with Titan watches and make them feel very special."
Posted On December 13, 2012
Give a healthy treat to your dear ones by sending fresh fruits and flowers
In this wet monsoon, if you are thinking to gift something to your dear ones then a fresh fruit and flower basket will be an ideal one. You can send this wonderful gift through GiftsToIndiaPlaza.com. Being an efficient online store, it helps in delivering of gifts on time. Thus you can send gifts to India to your dear ones with the help of this e-gifting portal.
Eating fresh fruits are good for health. Fruits are the storehouse of rich vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Thus having fresh fruits in the monsoon will improve the health benefits of your dear ones. Moreover, fruits in monsoon comes with essential minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals. In this rainy monsoon, if you want your dear ones to look fresh and healthy you can send a basketful of fresh fruits.
The basket comes with juicy monsoon fruits such as mangoes, apples, grapes, pineapple, litchi, bananas and so on. Some of the fruit baskets also include a fruit juice bottle. Thus, before you send fruit basket to your dear ones you must be aware of his/her taste. If he is fond of mangoes, then you can send him/her a basket of juicy mangoes. He will surely enjoy having these tasty mangoes in this hot summer.
You can even convey your warm wishes with a healthy treat by sending a beautiful flower bouquet from Fruits and Flower baskets section. Lovely flower arrangements of Orchids, Lilies, Gerberas etc come with fruit baskets. Moreover, the presence of these enchanting flowers will surely brighten your dear one’s day. Your dear one will be overwhelmed to receive these wonderful Fruits and Flower baskets as gifts.
Mr. Pritam Roy, CEO of the company has said in this regards, “GiftsToIndiaPlaza.com showcases fresh fruits and flowers. Send these lovely fruit and flower baskets to your dear ones on any season and make them feel special.”
Posted On July 6, 2012
Send attractive Zoop watches to your Kid Brother with Rakhi to India
On the upcoming occasion of Rakhi , if you are planning to send gifts to your little brother, watches would be a great option. Buying a wristwatch which is appropriate for the age of your kid brother is the most important thing while choosing a gift for him. If your brother is quite young you can buy him a digital watch. You should be aware of the fact that at this age children are more attracted towards the bright things. Hence having a brightly colored watch is something your small brother will really love to wear.
Moreover kids’ watches are available in the shape of their favorite cartoon characters such as batman, superman or spiderman. On the other hand, older kids who are in their teens rather like to have wrist watches with more functionality. Gender of the kids also should be kept in mind while you are searching for a wrist watch for your child.
rom trendy boyish watches to cute and colorful girlish watches all you will find from here. Some of these come with floral patterns while others are funky digital numbers. You kid brother will undoubtedly love to stock these watches as gift. They can also wear these Zoop watches matching with their outfits to spice up their look and personality. Send these watches as gifts to India and they will surely adore these pieces.
The CEO of the company, Mr. Pritam Roy has said in this regard, ” Watches as gifts are the perfect choice for kids to sweep off their feet. Since sending gifts through giftstoindiaplaza.com is a piece of cake, bewilder your kid brother this Rakhi with a wonderful Zoop watch back in India.”
Posted On July 6, 2012
We Have Arranged a Wide Galore of Attractive Gifts
Owing to their educational and professional responsibilities, now-a-days many Indians are settling abroad. It has been really difficult for them to visit their home on any occasion or event, hence, they take the help of emails or phones to wish their friends and relatives. Since gifting is one of the indispensable part of any occasion, people love to receive gifts wherever he/she is settled. With the advancement of technology the idea of online gifting has come into practice. And to assist them, a number of gifting portals have mushroomed all over the world. These e-gifting stores have been enabling their customers to send gifts to any corners of the world. Are you one of those Indians who is settled somewhere overseas? Are you worried how to send gifts to your loved ones from there? You can take the help of GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com and send gifts send gifts to India from UK, USA or Australia.
GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com, one of the reliable online gifting site is into the business of delivering gifts since over a decade. There is now no need to visit any gifting store where you have to face the hassle of the crowd. Hopping from one shop to another is also a thing of the past. Netizens now only have to sail through the portal to enjoy the fun of shopping. Dedicated 24x7 customer support team is always there to assist you in the searching process or to solve any other issues. Hence sending gifts to India and across the world through this online gifting site is a piece of cake.
We have arranged a wide galore of attractive gifts that are segregated under different categories such as gender-wise, festival and occasion wise to ease your searching process. If you are planning to present something special to your dear ones then gift hamper would be a great idea this time. GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com has arranged a good stock of gift hampers and all are available in pocket friendly prices. Hence there is no need to worry if your wallet is less-weighed.
Flowers are the most widely accepted gift article no matter what the occasion is. In the flower section, GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com has arranged a good variety of exotic flowers such as roses, gerberas, orchids, lilies and many more. Be it your man’s birthday or valentine day or father’s day flowers will definitely brighten up the event. A bouquet of fresh flowers if sent to your dear mom on Mother’s day will make the day treasurable. Not only within family and close friends circle, flowers as gifts can also be presented on any formal meetings or even to your boss on Boss Day. Send exquisite flowers showcased in the site and your gifts to India from UK will really be appreciated. If you are a student and you are into impressing your beloved this Valentine, flowers can make wonders happen. And flowers from GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com will also not burn hole into your pocket.
Posted On April 19, 2012
Send gifts through Midnight Delivery Service launched by GiftsToIndiaPlaza.com
Gifts are popularly considered a source of immense joy and enthusiasm. Associated to peace, contentment and amazement, gifts soothes not only the acceptor but also the giver. It becomes all the more exciting and bewildering if send at the wee hours. Thus to facilitate this purpose, popular online gifts portal, GiftsToIndiaPlaza.com has launched a wide variety of Midnight Delivery gifts. Midnight Delivery gifts are basically delivered at the wee hours of morning normally between 11:45 pm to 12:00 am.
In-spite of residing in any corner of the World, you can elate your loved ones, by sending exotic gifts to India. You can wish your dear ones on their Birthday by sending sumptuously fresh cakes from the leading bakeries, available in our Midnight Gifts section. Apart from cakes, you can also send aromatically fresh flowers from Midnight flowers section. As, flowers are the most expressive gifts available they will truly reveal your heart-felt message to your dear recipient in India. In addition to that, you can also send sumptuous chocolates, crunchy dry fruits or delectable fresh seasonal fruits. The rich fibre content of the dry fruits and rich protein sources of seasonal fruits are healthy substitute for other foods.
You can also send amazing soft toys, mouthwatering sweets or handsome Midnight gift hampers. Gift hampers, are however, the best category of gifts as they constitute a wide conglomerate of gifts of your recipient’s choice. You can also send other gifts to amaze your dear ones.
In the words of Pritam Roy, the CEO of the company, “The timely delivery of quality goods right on the wee hours of night has made us a proficient e-gifting store Indiadwide.”
Thus, send gifts to India from this online portal and experience unparalleled collection of quality products besides its Exclusive customer-care services in line.
Posted On November 20, 2011
Glorify the Eternal Bond of Love Through Special Rakhi Gifts This Season
Since gifts and Rakhi are synonymous, you must leave no stones unturned to send gifts to your sibling on this festival. Over the years, sending gifts to family and friends, especially from foreign countries have become really simple with the online gifting portals. GiftstoIndiaPlaza.com is one such e-gifting site through which you can send gifts to your family and friends on any occasion and festival.
Our website offers gifts for almost all festivals and occasions which are celebrated in India. Since the festival of Rakhi is widely celebrated across the country, our website will assist you to send rakhi to India along with rakhi gifts. An altogether separate section has been created for this glamorous festival that makes a grand display of rakhi and rakhi gifts.
In addition to these, you can send rakhi gifts to India to your sisters from the category of Gift Hampers. Since hampers come with one type of gift as a single unit, you can be sure of the fact that your sister will surely like it. In the Gifts for Brother category, you will get a chance to choose from a wide range of gift items; cufflinks, electronics, gift vouchers and mobile phones to name a few.
While this section will let you choose rakhi gifts according to relations, you can search for your special gift to send with rakhi to India from the general rakhi gifts section. Chocolate is one kind of food item that pleases anyone who receives it as gift. From our website, you can send chocolates from the categories of Chocolates & Cookies, Chocolate Hamper and Handmade Chocolates. Unique to our site, Rakhi Mugs is one of the most popular and widely appreciated gift item which you can send to your sibling with rakhi to India.
Posted On May 24, 2011
Friendship Day Gift Delivery To India
On Friendship Day 2011, get reunited with your old friends with whom you have lost touch. All of us have happy associations and memories with our friends whether they are childhood friends, teenage friends, work friends, neighborhood friends or just any other friend. Friendship day is the time to get all nostalgic about every friend that you have now and had in the past and celebrate the occasion together if possible. Childhood friends always have a special place in our heart; it is with them we have had our first brush with this feeling called friendship. Organizing a get-together, with all these friends on friendship day 2011, sounds like a wonderful idea.
Celebrate Friendship Day on Sunday, August1, 2011 with all your beloved friends. We know that it might not be possible to have all your friends under a single roof on this day. However, you can at least attempt to bring in together as many friends as possible. Start by gathering their contact details, once you get touch with one of them, the rest will follow suit. If some of the friends have relocated to different cities or out of the country it might to difficult to have them for the Friendship day party that you are planning. Give it a try, may be they will surprise you by dropping in to your party to celebrate the sprit of friendship.
Posted On April 29, 2011